For over 25 years our consultants have been providing expert regulatory and technical advice for companies with products going into markets in Australia, New Zealand and USA.
Our consultancy provides regulatory advice for
- Complementary medicines ( or 'dietary supplements')
- Cosmetics, personal hygiene and domestic cleaning products (including hand sanitisers and surface disinfectants)
- Medical devices
- Disinfectants and face masks (surgical and N95)
Our in-house consultants are university qualified in relevant disciplines including chemistry, herbal medicine, human nutrition and medical science
Our team of consultants will:
- Review your existing formulations for compliance
- Search for suitable information to support your product's claims
- Determine what you can say on your promotional material, including websites, labelling and packaging, and in media advertising
- Prepare applications to Government agencies including health and quarantine departments
With our strong international links, we can also help companies wishing to export from Australia to key markets around the world.
Receive regulatory news as it happens by subscribing to our free monthly newsletter.