For over 20 years we have been providing expert regulatory and technical advice for companies with products going into markets in Australia, New Zealand and USA.
We provide regulatory advice for
- Complementary medicines ( or 'dietary supplements')
- Cosmetics, personal hygiene and domestic cleaning products
- Medical devices
Our in-house technical team all have university qualifications in relevant disciplines including science, botanic medicine, human nutrition and marketing.
Our team of specialists will:
- Review your existing formulations for compliance
- Search for suitable information to support your product's claims
- Determine what you can say on your promotional material, including websites, labelling and packaging, and in media advertising
- Prepare applications to Government agencies including health and quarantine departments
With our strong international links, we can also help companies wishing to export from Australia to key markets around the world.
Receive regulatory news as it happens! This is published on our website, and is also available through Twitter, or by subscribing to our popular e-newsletter.